Learn About These Three Cannabis Strains and Their Effects
Sativa and Indica are the two principal strains of cannabis. They’re both cannabis, but with different effects. And when the two are combined to create a hybrid, you get something completely new, adding dimension to the originals. In the question of cannabis sativa vs. indica it’s not a contest! These strains are just different aspects of cannabis with specific benefits. Let’s read more.
Comparative Benefits – Sativa, Indica, and Hybrid
- Indica has a soothing effect. This strain is Ideal for supporting restful sleep, imparting a body high.
- Sativa is mentally stimulating and energetic and can help improve your focus and mood.
- Hybrids are a strain type that are cultivated with both indica and sativa properties. Let’s put to rest the cannabis Sativa vs, Indica question because they are a mix of both properties. They may provide both a general body high as well as a general head high. Different hybrid cannabis products may lean more heavily into sativa effects or indica effects.
Common Uses of Sativa, Indica and Hybrid
- Sativa is commonly applied as a treatment for ADD/ADHD because it can help you focus. It’s also used to alleviate depression and it can have uplifting properties.
- Indica tends to be prescribed for sleep disorders because it has sleepy and relaxing effects. Often used to alleviate chronic pain, it can have a positive effect on anxiety due to its calming properties.
- Hybrids are convenient in that they offer both the benefits of cannabis sativa and cannabis indica. Many users and patients use hybrid cannabis products to avoid the fuss of having to choose between indica and sativa options.
We’re Here to Help – about Lofi
Lofi is a customer-centered cannabis delivery service in the San Francisco Bay area. Our fast cannabis delivery makes your life easier. And when you’ve got time constraints, we’ll schedule your delivery to suit you. With great prices, excellent customer service, and high-quality products, we offer you one of the best experiences. We’re here to help, so don’t hesitate to reach out with questions. Enjoy exploring cannabis with Lofi!